These programs are mostly written in Blitz Basic 2, but with some ARexx and C. All files are in .tgz format - you'll need a suitable utility to extract them, such as Oliver Wagner's UnTGZ: [ untgz | untgz.readme | untgz15.lha ]
- A classic amiga implementation of this fun multi-player startegy board game
- An over-featured xeyes clone - Big Brother is watching you...
- A random quotaion generator
- Directory Opus stuff
- REXX stuff for users of the excellent Directory Opus 5
- Worms DC stuff
- Utilities for players of Worms: The Director's Cut
- This little utility (now coded in C rather than Blitz for added robustness) simply brings a named public screen to the front of the display.
ScreenToFront12.tgz 3,338 bytes
- This little utility is designed to mimic (to some extent) the `uptime' command on UNIX systems - the format is identical to that on Linux.
UpTime11.tgz 5,440 bytes